Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

So, my Mom's birthday is coming up and I have little to no time or income to get/make something for her. This is quite a problem I have gotten myself into, I know she would love a painting or a really nice finished illustration and it takes forever for me to make something I'm willing to see more then once in a blue moon. Then I thought about it, what does you love the most in this world but our animals. I already have a great starter piece for a series of photographs of our pets. My Mom's favorite of which is Jack the dog who doesn't sit still in well lit areas, and loves to put his wet nose on my lens. Anyway here is a few example of possible pieces in the series. 



(Fun fact about this one above that isn't a photoshop effect, I just put my thumb over the flash) 










(Almost all of these are unedited, some I enhanced in camera raw but I only bumped up the vibrance and added some fill light) 

No comments:

Post a Comment