Thursday, September 20, 2012

Junk Continues - Comic book edition




This is the only piece I'm presenting that may make it's way to the final product. 
One of the side project that I am working on is a comic called Gravediggers. Most of the main story still need to be fleshed out but I do have part of two side stories written. They are not finished and will be something that I will work on in the next couple of months. I'm hoping by december to have a finalize script for the first two issue of Alex's story. 


The girl with the purple hair is Alex the character I created for this project. She was based on an experience I had when I became very ill and was bed ridden for almost 3 full weeks. A person like myself would lose their mind being stuck like that I did a little. The experience was very inspiring and has effected my life greatly along with helping me create a rather interested character. The picture to the right is of her shared dorm room from before the earth was overrun by zombies. 

These are the pages to the first chapter of Alex's Story. Sadly, all of them will not be used in the finished comic, I plan to redo all of them after the script has been re-worked. These pages we more of a test run to get my started in making a comic and to show how willing I was to put the time into a project. This isn't my best work but I know the more practice I get the better I will be at making comic pages. 

When it comes of Gravediggers most of my concept art has been done traditional. That even goes for any of my projects really. Talking about other projects I do happen to have some digital work involving those. 


This above was an idea that came to me one day and I didn't know how to make it work. It never had a name but I wanted to make a world that was turned upside down, by an experiment which pretty much broke reality. The main characters had to travel around the new world to reset what was changed by the accident. The moment this accident happened everyone got one wish to come true and the world had to make all of them work. Which caused this really weird overlapping for science fiction and fantasy. Some of my concepts I really fell in love with and I mean to implement in other projects. For example that tower in the first panel, it connect the earth with the moon, the two looking sort of like a odd looking molecule.

That story evolved into another which throws out most of the ideas that I had. But the new idea I tell you is a lot better and has a more concise storyline. It's name is Project 5. 



This lady is my superhero, her name is the Muse. Another project that I will be working on and I hope by February of 2013 to have the first two issues scripts finished and ready to be turned into a comic. 

I tend to bite of more then I can chew when it comes to things I want to work one. Currently, I have  7 full comic book ideas which I want to work on. These range for short stories to full length series. From four panel comics to 40 issue story arcs, which currently I only have myself to work on them with. Once I get a few of them going I think I may find myself a partner for continuing the stories.

I'm still eager to work with other people on projects so that I mean build my skills. Hopefully this blog will be the place for which I summit future progress on my projects. 







No comments:

Post a Comment