Monday, September 10, 2012

The New Book Case

Ikea has nice looking furniture, I love to look around and design a room using their decor. Problem I have is I'm too rough on the furnishing, brake most of the stuff I get. The infamous habit I can not hide, I rearrange furniture on a monthly to bi-monthly basis. So, stronger furnishing is need in my bedroom that is why I fix up old pieces of junk that just need some love and elbow grease to look as good as new. Another bad habit, No addiction, and I should join a support group for is, I collect books. So, far in my bedroom alone I have four book cases which have too many, I started putting them across my dresser and night table. I'm in need of a new book case, luckily for me a local thrift store sold me a short one for $15. 




This is going to be fun! I still need to make a plan of action on this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment